Thursday, April 25, 2013

Sample Bar - April

I haven't been busy, I've just been very lazy and too consumed with online shopping to do anything else. This box arrived last week which is great because the other box for March that I haven't been bothered to write about yet arrived very late, only like a week before this April one! So... Sample Bar, still my favourite sample subscription service!

Natural Goodies!
The theme for this box was Eco Chic, so apart from the little easter treat, everything was natural. I'm not normally a natural products person because I love my science and technology in products and what I use works for me, but the whole point of this thing is to try new things so let's see.
  • Evolu Travel Tower - One Tower
  • Antipodes Avocado Pear Night Cream - 5ml
  • Sorbet Shampoo Bar - 40g (approx. I weighed it on my kitchen scales)
  • Perfumies in Boys Boys Boys - 0.07oz (full size)
  • Tailor Masque Detoxifying Facial Treatment - 21g
The only thing I've tried from this box is the perfume stick and man is it strong! I think I could have just  put a dot on my wrist and it would have been good enough. Instead, I had to kind of draw an imaginary picture on both my wrists and well... I stink now. It probably doesn't stink, but it's too over powering now for me to concentrate and I do not think I smell pretty. Ugh.

There is a mask in this box but I'm probably not going to use it on my face because I have too many face masks to deal with now, but I read you can use it on your body and treats cellulite and firms so that's what I'm going to do tonight! So excited!

and I think next months box has already been leaked online (scandalous!) and I'm even more excited! I love Sample Bar! 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...