Monday, July 30, 2012

Something in the water...

A little backdated because it's been a very busy month and I have been very good with my eating, I mean I haven't eaten McDonald's in nearly a month (because the queues are so long hehe...).

Anyway, we decided to go back to Mosaic by Simo because we wanted to try their casseroles this time and Jack really liked their spicy lamb sausages, so much so that I don't think he actually knows the name of this place, but mention the yummy sausages and strange water and he'll know where to go... more on that later...

 
Sausages and Lamb and Quince Filo Parcel
Moroccan Lamb and Sausage 
Moroccan Meatball
The sausages were great and I like how they cut it up and made it look pretty with the lamb filo parcel and salad. Jack enjoyed the filo parcel but I don't think I like quince, that or I bit into something I don't like, but I still ate it.

The casseroles came with rice, smoked barley or salad. We chose all three of course and they were pretty awesome. I didn't end up eating a lot of the sauce because I enjoyed the accompaniment so much by themselves. We were sharing but I decided the eat the meatball one more because I do like meatballs and his one had dried fruit in it. I'm not a fan of dried fruits, it makes me pull weird faces and the automatic reaction would normally be to spit it out if I don't control myself. It makes me uncomfortable. I did enjoy the sausages and lamb though after I made sure no fruit was stuck to it.

Finally, the water. There must be something in it to either change the flavour or make Jack crazy. I'm not even sure if I taste it but you know when someone talks and talks about it you think you taste it too... I just want to fit in :p so yeah, I still don't know what makes the water different, if they did have a secret they wouldn't tell us and well, all we know is, the food is good but the main reason we will be back is for their sausages and water... what a sneaky way to keep us coming.... 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...