Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Choc-o-lait

I've been spying these chocolate sticks for months now. Truth be told, I can be a bit of a tight ass when it comes to food/drinks while I'm at work and/or "simple" food/drinks. So even though it does work out a little cheaper than going to a cafe for a cup of hot chocolate, it is still a lot cheaper if I dissolve cocoa powder in hot milk, and for $6.90 I can have a whole tin of cocoa powder, not the best, but for a few dollars more, something pretty decent and convince myself it's spectacular as opposed to two sticks of chocolate. Hazelnut flavoured by the way... just a hint.

It was nice... but She Chocolat do a better chocolate stick and they give you cream. I'm too lazy and unstocked to make cream. Nevertheless, it was easy to make and somewhat fun so you never know... Choc-O-Lait, we may meet again, perhaps next time, I'll bring some cream.

Choc-O-Lait
Melting goodness

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...